Discussions under User Forum

DT Logged Exec with SSIS 2008 or 2008 R2

first post: mwpage wrote: Is there anything that we need to do to use this application with S...

latest post: shrey_halani wrote: Is DTLoggedExec is working for 2008 R2 successfully ? I am using C...

Does this Application require DTexec.exe ?

first post: CRW030 wrote: Hello, curious if this EXE application requires the installation...

create-database.sql. not creating

first post: Olamide wrote: HiJust downloaded DTLoggedExec and ...

Problems with POV and PRV

first post: SimoneZ wrote: Hi,we created a masterpackage which calls different child packages....

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi guysNow that I've relased that latest version of DTLoggedExec, I...

Do we need Visual Studio 2008 to install DTLoggedExec ?

first post: Vishan wrote: Hi I tried to execute the .exe file in the \DTLoggedExec\bin\Any\Re...

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi Vishanyou should get some help fromhttp://dtloggedexec.davidemau...

How can I use DTLoggedExec?

first post: GeriReshef wrote: Sorry but I don't understand: I downloaded a Zip file of a dot.net ...

latest post: manowar wrote: Nope.I wrote a detailed answer on this thread:http://dtloggedexec.c...

Errors in DTloggedExec Reports

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiThere are errors i am getting while executing the reports Report...

Verbose Monitoring Progress

first post: 00 wrote: Hi guys, I would like to see the progress of the package in realtim...

latest post: manowar wrote: You can do this right now both using the Console or CSV DTLoggedExe...

passing more than one package param_ syntax (possible?)

first post: BrettLeeBrown wrote: Hi,I'm wondering if it is possible to pass more than one package pa...

latest post: manowar wrote: Sure, you just have to use /Param option as may times as you need t...

The process cannot access the file becuase it is used by another process in DTLoogedExec

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: This is the error i am getting when i am executing the package thro...

latest post: manowar wrote: Just to be sure I understood the situation correctly:The log showed...