This project is read-only.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

Errors in DTloggedExec Reports

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiThere are errors i am getting while executing the reports Report...

passing more than one package param_ syntax (possible?)

first post: BrettLeeBrown wrote: Hi,I'm wondering if it is possible to pass more than one package pa...

latest post: manowar wrote: Sure, you just have to use /Param option as may times as you need t...

The process cannot access the file becuase it is used by another process in DTLoogedExec

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: This is the error i am getting when i am executing the package thro...

latest post: manowar wrote: Just to be sure I understood the situation correctly:The log showed...

import log into the database

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiWhat i have to follow for importing the logs into the database. R...

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi Karthikeyando you already checked this page?http://dtloggedexec....

DTLoggedExec has stopped working

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiI am executing this command and i am getting a msgbox staying th...

latest post: karthikaug18 wrote: Thanks ManowarIt works.RegardsKarthikeyan.T

file system of Intergration services of SQL server

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: Hi My SSIS packages are deployed in the file system of Intergratio...

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi Karthikeyanyou can load a package stored in the SSIS FileSystem ...

Feedbacks!

first post: manowar wrote: Please don't hesitate to leave your feedbacks, they are very import...

latest post: dwainew wrote: Thanks for the clarification. Of course if I make any changes I fe...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions