Discussions under Developer Forum

2012 support?

first post: RadimHampel00 wrote: Hello, do you plan support for 2012, and if so can you roughly spe...

latest post: frederico_fonseca wrote: Hi Manowar I do agree with you that SSIS 2012 and newer have out o...

Execution_guid not matching [dbo].[sysssislog] Executionid

first post: kron1313 wrote: HiIs there any reason why dtloggedExec is not using the system vari...

latest post: NWest wrote: I know this is thread necromancy, but I actually modified the code ...

CSV import

first post: RadimHampel00 wrote: I used DtLoggedExce on sql 2008 evnironment. For certain packages I...

SSIS Log Analyzer

first post: sabottaca wrote: The SSIS Log Analyzer tool enables you to analyze complex and verbo...

Do we need Visual Studio 2008 to install DTLoggedExec ?

first post: Vishan wrote: Hi I tried to execute the .exe file in the \DTLoggedExec\bin\Any\Re...

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi Vishanyou should get some help fromhttp://dtloggedexec.davidemau...

Errors in DTloggedExec Reports

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiThere are errors i am getting while executing the reports Report...

passing more than one package param_ syntax (possible?)

first post: BrettLeeBrown wrote: Hi,I'm wondering if it is possible to pass more than one package pa...

latest post: manowar wrote: Sure, you just have to use /Param option as may times as you need t...

The process cannot access the file becuase it is used by another process in DTLoogedExec

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: This is the error i am getting when i am executing the package thro...

latest post: manowar wrote: Just to be sure I understood the situation correctly:The log showed...

import log into the database

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiWhat i have to follow for importing the logs into the database. R...

latest post: manowar wrote: Hi Karthikeyando you already checked this page?http://dtloggedexec....

DTLoggedExec has stopped working

first post: karthikaug18 wrote: HiI am executing this command and i am getting a msgbox staying th...

latest post: karthikaug18 wrote: Thanks ManowarIt works.RegardsKarthikeyan.T